A bespoke website from your local Web Designer will showcase your business and promote the services and products you provide .
Built in WordPress, your new website will include an eye-catching design that reflects your existing brand, responsive build meaning it will be easily viewed on mobile phones and tablets and feature welcoming text and images that reassure visitors that they have found a local business that’s serious about what they do.
- Professionally written and designed landing page
- Up to 8 page website design and build
- Responsive themes that can be viewed on any device
- Free SSL certificate (the green padlock symbol)
- Social media links such as Facebook & Twitter
- Unlimited email addresses with huge capacity
- Remote email support
- Fully managed premium hosting and support
- Daily site back ups
- Beautiful, eye-catching design
- Advice and help about buying a domain name
- Contact form
- Google map integration
- Home page images
This means that your website will be written, designed and built for you meaning you can get on with the important stuff like running your business!
- How do I get a domain name?
Don’t worry – we’ll give you all the advice and help you need. We can suggest a couple of options then get you to open an account with 123-reg. This way we’ll do all the work for you but you retain ownership of your domain name.
- What do I need to supply you with?
Although we’ll design, and write the home page, you’ll need to provide the text and images for the main pages of the website such as services and about us etc. However, we can write all the content for you and provide images for a small additional fee.
- What’s a SSL certificate?
The green padlock next to the website’s domain name means it secure and safe for visitors to interact with the website. It’s imperative for any e-commerce site or even where a simple form can collect customer’s details. Above all though…it reassures visitors to your site that it safe and secure and that you care about their security.
- How do I pay?
The monthly fee needs to be paid by direct debit and there’s a form to complete in the getting started page. The first instalment is due at the end of the month that the website is presented to you for review. The upfront fee is invoiced as are any additional services and need to be paid by return.
- What happens to my existing Emails?
If you already have an email in place and are concerned about swapping over don’t worry. We can either migrate everything over or, for simplicity set up email forwarding.
- I already have a website but want it updated. Can you help?
Absolutely! We’ll take all the best bits from you existing site and completely rebuild it. We can embellish it with images and text and once you’re happy with your new site, make it live in place of your old one.
- What happens if I no longer want my website, do I have to pay?
Our pay per month websites are completely contract free meaning if your situation changes and you don’t want your website anymore there’s nothing to pay. However, should you wish to keep your website but take it elsewhere a buy-out payment will be levied.
- Can I just get a website from you?
Yes. Although our Website Google my Business package is extremely popular, we understand some businesses just want a new website. Prices start from an amazing £250.00 upfront and £29.95 pcm thereafter.