Website hosting is often overlooked and in many cases just taken for granted. However, the quality of your hosting package has a dramatic effect on how your website performs, how it is perceived by visitors and how Google potentially ranks you.
- Many cheap hosting packages offer very limited security and are susceptible to hacking. Remember…you only get what you pay for!
- Higher load speed not only enhances user experience but also helps your site to rank higher on Google and other search engines.
- Websites without an SSL Certificate (the green padlock symbol) will soon have security warnings placed on them by Google.
- All websites need regular ‘back office’ updates to ensure they continue to perform correctly. Many cheap hosting deals don’t include this meaning the website is at risk of malfunction or even failure. (We include all these updates meaning you’ll never have to worry about them…ever)
That’s why at Chaldon Web we have a premium hosting plan that means you’ll never have to worry about your website once it’s completed.
Everything will be taken care of meaning you can concentrate on the really important things like running your business.
One less thing to worry about!
For more details about our unbeatable website and ‘Google my Business’ packages with enhanced hosting and social media integration don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our local experts are always on hand to provide more information and discuss your needs. Click Here
- Why is page loading speed important?
Page speed is crucial for better search engine rankings and happy visitors. Google’s research has revealed that 47% of users expect a page to load in under 2 seconds. 52% state that fast load time is important to brand loyalty.
- Will Premium Hosting help my site on Google?
Absolutely…Google has indicated site speed (and as a result, page speed) is one of the signals used by its algorithm to rank pages.
- Is backing up my website important?
Having backup files means that you’ll be prepared just in case your site starts acting mysteriously weird. Websites depend on themes and code, if an update comes along that accidentally breaks your site, we can restore it to top order in no time.
- Why is a SSL Certificate important?
Almost every site on the planet has a Contact Form on it, so customers using the form will feel secure knowing there is a green padlock in the address bar of your website and showing you care about your potential clients information security.
- Do I need to keep updating my website?
No. Once your with us we take care of all of the “Under the bonnet” stuff. we update the Core files, the themes and the plugins, keeping your website running alike a well oiled machine.
- Will my website be GDPR compliant?